- Issue authorised by Ministerial and Royal arrest of 30/9/1914.
- Three values: 5 c. green, 10 c. red, 20 c. purple.
- Effigy: Albert 1, small format.
- Design : Mac Donald.
- First day issue 3/10/1914; end of use 14/8/1920.
- Printing: lithografie by J. Verschueren, Antwerp.
- Sheets of 300 stamps in two panels of 10 times 15 stamps.
- Perforation: 14 or unperforated.
- Paper: cream-coloured, granular, squary texture; no difference between perforated and unperforated stamps.
- Gum: thin, smooth feeling, mat ( not shining by reflecting in the daylight, with tiny sloping stripes).
- Only the left side of the sheets is perforated, with the stamp " DEPOT 1914" in a frame placed on the left upper cover.